Lane7 is a company incorporated in England, (no. 08619451) and whose registered address is Lane7, 70 Victoria Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 5JG United Kingdom. VAT no. GB 270221543
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
Lane7 Ltd is a Processor of customer information and we take your privacy seriously.
As the UK is no longer considered a member state of the EU – Lane7 have introduced EU Standard Contractual Clauses into our Terms and Conditions to enable us to continue to process your data
Our Legal basis for processing client data is Contractual for the following activities
- We receive data uploaded to the service by users where it is stored in a cloud environment or on premise in accordance with the options selected by customers. Users may instruct the service to share some or all of the data with other users or groups/classes of users.
- We process the customer’s personal data to enable them to access and use the service, provide support and maintenance services
- We use personal information to communicate with clients in relation to service announcements, and product/service information.
- We use personal information to send Customer Feedback information following visits and bookings
- We use personal information to conduct Customer Surveys
Our legal basis for processing client data is Legitimate interest for the following activities:
- Sending offers, sharing news and events and information regarding any purchases or bookings
Your data will be processed in line with the princples and rights of The General Data Protection regulation and in line with the UK Data Protection Act 2018.
You also have the right to withdraw consent where it has been provided and we will no longer send you information related to those subjects, which may mean you cannot be informed about our latest events, offers and venues.Lane7 It is a company incorporated in England (no. 08619451) and whose registered address is Lane7 Ltd, 70 Victoria Road, Darlington, County Durham, DL1 5JG United Kingdom. VAT no. GB 270221543
We also use Airship for communications. They are located in the UK, your information will not otherwise be transferred out of the UK/European Union without your prior consent; we will not share your personal data.
By subscribing to our newsletter, this will mean receiving communications from ourselves.
STORAGE & DISPOSAL
Your information will be stored in an encrypted database in the UK/EU and will be retained for 6 years. However you may ask for this to be deleted in accordance with the Rights of Privacy Legislation by contacting email@example.com
You cannot be identified from the information collected in this way on its own and it is only used to assist us in providing an effective service on our website and to collect broad demographic information for aggregate use and to improve the website.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. You can erase or block cookies from your computer if you want to, but certain services may not work correctly or as fast or at all if you set your browser not to accept cookies
We can be contacted at –
Important note:If you feel we have not processed your data in accordance with the Principles and Rights of the individual under Privacy Legislation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org