Role | Regional Maintenance Engineer
Location | Birmingham
Salary | Up to £35.000 salary per annum
Contract | Permanent
Lane7 are the fastest growing and the market leading boutique bowling business in the UK, with multiple venues currently across three brands.
We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking Regional Maintenance Engineer to join us. We have ambitious and exciting plans for the future.
Could you be what we’re looking for?
We’re recruiting for a Regional Maintenance Engineer to be part a fantastic team and to take responsibility for managing facilities and equipment across multiple venues. Who loves what they do and is looking to develop their skills within a growing brand.
Our ideal candidate is hands on and has experience of working within maintenance and facilities roles for scaling business. Has the confidence and knowledge to work independently as well as managing 3rd party contractors.
- Do you have 3+ years of maintenance/facilities experience preferably in the leisure, hospitality, or F&B sector?
- Do you have experience of working within the bowling/gaming industry?
- Are you proactive?
- Are you welcoming, and supportive of those around you?
- A great communicator
- Have you got a positive, can-do and problem-solving attitude?
- Are you organised and understand that detail truly matters?
- Monitor equipment usage and implement the company’s proactive maintenance programs.
- Uphold our brand standards.
- Monitoring all gaming performance across multiple venues and ensuring regular PPM’S are carried out.
- Managing stock to ensure there is a constant supply of ‘business critical’ parts that are readily available.
- Working with the people team to ensure there are trained team members across all venues to support with reactive maintenance and minor issues.
- Take the lead when issues arise to get them resolved in a timley manner.
- Have a commercial focus on reparing v replacing and fixing in house v 3rd party contractor.
- Monitor and track all annual certificates require across the region and ensure these are kept up to date.
- Monitor regular daily/weekly/monthly task compliance, i.e Emergency first systems and checks on our Trial app.
- Complete regular works for minor refurbishments, and liaise with contracts for larger refurbishment projects.
- Assist area managers and venue managers in trouble shooting problems in house.
- To build and maintain good relationships with our venue managers and 3rd party contractors.
- Remote working, with extensive Travel to our Lane7 sites within your geographical area.
- A flexible approach to working hours.
- Some hotel overnight stays as required to meet needs of the business.
- You’ll work in a close-knit team in this broad and varied role.
What We’ll Offer
- Up to £35,000 salary per annum
- Private Health insurance & benefits through Vitality
- Friends and family discounts across the Lane7 Group
- Company contribution pension
All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
If you are ready? We would love to hear from you.