Role | Graphic Designer
Location | London
Salary | Up to £45.000 per annum
Contract | Full Time / Permanent
Lane7 are the fastest growing and the market leading boutique bowling business in the UK, with multiple venues across three brands: Lane7, Level X and Gutterball. Bowling is our thing – it has been for the last 10 years. Think of us as your one-stop-shop for a great activity packed experience that also offers arcades, beer pong, pool, golf, darts, shooting pods, karaoke and much more! We aim to give you the best night out every time, with all your best nights rolled into one. We have the perfect entertainment for everyone and for every occasion.
We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking Graphic Designer to join us! We have ambitious and exciting plans for the future.
Could you be what we’re looking for?
You’ll be a leading member of the Marketing team, working alongside our Head of Marketing, to support in leading all things design and the way we look, feel and talk.
- Create visually compelling designs for various marketing materials, including print and digital assets.
- Develop and maintain design templates that align with Lane7’s brand guidelines.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to translate ideas into impactful visual elements.
- Uphold and enforce Lane7’s brand standards and values in all design projects.
- Manage the overall visual identity, ensuring consistency across diverse platforms and channels.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to understand and interpret brand requirements.
- Sense check all customer facing materials to ensure they adhere to the brand values before they are published.
Tone of Voice
- Craft and manage the tone of voice for all customer-facing communications.
- Ensure that written content aligns with Lane7’s brand personality and resonates with the target audience.
- Collaborate with marketing and communication teams to maintain a cohesive brand narrative.
- Develop and design marketing collateral, including brochures, banners, social media graphics, and more.
- Drive the creation of engaging and on-brand visuals to support marketing campaigns and initiatives.
- Contribute to the development and execution of Lane7’s overall brand strategy.
- Stay informed about industry trends and competitor activities to refine and enhance our brand positioning.
- Proven experience as a graphic designer with a strong portfolio showcasing design skills.
- Previous experience in brand management and maintaining brand consistency.
- Exceptional skills in Adobe Creative Suite and other relevant design tools.
- Strong understanding of design principles, typography, and colour theory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Your place of works is 83 Victoria Street, London SW1H 0HW
- Your hours of work will be 9.00am – 5.30pm
- Travel to our Lane7 sites as required for the role with flexibility around working hours required
- Some hotel overnight stays as required to meet needs of the business
- You’ll work in a close-knit team in this broad and varied role
What We’ll Offer
- Up to £45,000 salary per annum
- Private Health insurance & benefits through Vitality
- Friends and family discounts across the Lane7 Group
- Company contribution pension
All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
If you are ready? We would love to hear from you.