Role | General Manager
Location | London, Camden
Salary |Up to £60,000 + £15,000 potential performance-based bonus
Contract | Permanent
As part of our rapid expansion, London Camden is our BRAND-NEW, squeaky-clean venue, and we are looking for an experienced General Manager who is seeking an opportunity to lead by example and take this new opening to great heights! There is so much potential for this role!
Lane7 are the fastest growing and the market leading boutique bowling business in the UK, with multiple venues across three brands: Lane7, Level X and Gutterball. Think of us as your one-stop-shop for a great activity packed experience, because bowling is not the only thing, we’re good at, we have arcades, beer-pong, e-darts, virtual reality, karting, shooting booths, karaoke booths, batting cages and much more!
Could you be what we’re looking for?
We’re recruiting for a General Manager to lead a fantastic team and to take responsibility for all aspects of managing their site. Who loves what they do and is looking to develop their skills within a growing brand, in a very high-volume site.
Our ideal candidate is a manager who has a passion about delivering excellent guest service, developing their team through coaching & training, and has the ability to run a large, multi-faceted business, with multiple revenue streams.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Do you have 3+ years of General Management experience in the leisure, hospitality, or F&B sector?
- Are you an innovative leader?
- Can you inspire and motivate your team to deliver outstanding guests experiences?
- Are you welcoming, and supportive of those around you?
- A great communicator
- Have you got a positive, can-do and problem-solving attitude?
- Do you have the ability to create a sense of fun?
- Take responsibility for the safe and effective management of the site and its team.
- Uphold our standards.
- Actively participate in all areas of the operation from gaming, food, beverage, events, sport and labour whilst maintaining required standards of operation in daily activities
- Be fully accountable for all process and procedures within the business from daily transactions to inventory management.
- Create an environment that is team focused and encourage a professional and motivating atmosphere for all team members.
What We’ll Offer
- 28 days holiday per year
- Private Health insurance & benefits through Vitality
- Company pension contribution
- Free bowling and activities for you and up to 3 others when you aren’t working (off-peak time)
- 25% off food and drink
- Get involved with different social activities throughout the year through our team social calendar
- Annual team awards party
All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
Does this sound what you’re looking for? Get in touch asap to find out more and join us!
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: Up to £60,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Performance bonus
Work Location: In person