Role | Finance Team Administrator
Location | Darlington
Salary | £24,000
Contract | Full time / Permanent
Lane7 are the fastest growing and the market leading boutique bowling business in the UK, with multiple venues across three brands: Lane7, Level X and Gutterball. Bowling is our thing – it has been for the last 10 years. Think of us as your one-stop-shop for a great activity packed experience that also offers arcades, beer pong, pool, golf, darts, shooting pods, karaoke and much more! We aim to give you the best night out every time, with all your best nights rolled into one. We have the perfect entertainment for everyone and for every occasion.
We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking Finance Team Administrator to join us! We have ambitious and exciting plans for the future.
Could you be what we’re looking for?
You’ll be a critical member of the Finance team, working alongside our Treasury Manager, to support our financial operation.
- Manage various administrative tasks within the finance department.
- Utilize computer skills to navigate and work with multiple systems efficiently.
- Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel for data entry, analysis, and reporting.
- Proactively engage in tasks, demonstrating a hands-on approach to problem-solving.
- Collaborate with team members to ensure the smooth functioning of day-to-day finance operations.
- Assist in organising and maintaining financial records and documentation.
- Computer-savvy with a strong understanding of Microsoft Excel.
- Proven ability to adapt and work with different software systems.
- Excellent organisational and multitasking skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proactive attitude with a willingness to take initiative.
- Previous experience in administrative roles, particularly within a finance setting, is advantageous.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively within a team.
- Commitment to maintaining confidentiality in handling financial information.
- Your place of works is 70 Victoria Road, Darlington DL1 5JG
- Your hours of work will be 8.30am – 4.30pm
- You’ll work in a close-knit team in this broad and varied role
What We’ll Offer
- Up to £24,000 salary per annum
- Private Health insurance & benefits through Vitality
- Friends and family discounts across the Lane7 Group
- Company contribution pension
All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
If you are ready, we would love to hear from you.