Role | Assistant Manager
Location | Level X, Middlesbrough
Salary | Up to £28,000
Contract | Permanent
Lane7 are the fastest growing and the market leading boutique bowling business in the UK, with multiple venues across three brands: Lane7, Level X and Gutterball. Bowling is our thing – it has been for the last 10 years. Think of us as your one-stop-shop for a great activity packed experience that also offers arcades, beer pong, pool, golf, darts, shooting pods, karaoke and much more! We aim to give you the best night out every time, with all your best nights rolled into one. We have the perfect entertainment for everyone and for every occasion.
Could you be what we’re looking for?
We’re looking for creative, passionate, and exciting people to make our guest experience the best going. You bring the good vibes, we bring the opportunities to grow through our brand.
Who is the ideal candidate?
- Previous hospitality experience is essential
- A natural people person who puts great customer service at the top of their agenda
- Enthusiasm and the ability to create a sense of fun and motivate a team whilst upholding standards and maintaining discipline
- Self-discipline, initiative, leadership ability with an outgoing personality
- Ability to motivate employees to work as a team to ensure service meets stellar standards
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommending appropriate solutions to any problems arising
- Must possess good communication skills for dealing with diverse team
- Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints within the given parameters or escalate to the Deputy / General Manager, taking any and all appropriate actions to turn dissatisfied guests into returning guests
- Managing shifts covering the entire venue
- Adhere to company standards and service levels to increase sales, minimise costs, beverage, supply and labour costs
- Actively participate in all areas of the operation from gaming, food, beverage, events, sport and labour whilst maintaining required standards of operation in daily activities
- Create an environment that is team focused and encourage a professional and motivating atmosphere for all team members
What We’ll Offer
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free bowling and activities for you and up to 3 others when you aren’t working (off-peak time)
- 25% off food and drink
- Get involved with different social activities throughout the year though our team social calendar
- Join your teams Monday bowling club
- Annual team awards party
All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
Does this sound what you’re looking for? Get in touch asap to find out more and join us!