Role | Team Member
Location | Liverpool
Hourly Rate | £10.18 – £10.42
Contract | Full-time / Part-time
Lane7 are the fastest growing and the market leading boutique bowling business in the UK, with multiple venues across three brands: Lane7, Level X and Gutterball. Bowling is our thing – it has been for the last 10 years. Think of us as your one-stop-shop for a great activity packed experience that also offers arcades, beer pong, pool, golf, darts, shooting pods, karaoke and much more! We aim to give you the best night out every time, with all your best nights rolled into one. We have the perfect entertainment for everyone and for every occasion.
Could you be what we’re looking for?
We’re looking for creative, passionate, and exciting people to make our guest experience the best going. You bring the good vibes, we bring the opportunities to grow through our brand.
What is the ideal candidate?
- Energetic and an infectious personality to give our guests the best possible experience
- Creative and passionate with a can-do attitude when it comes to providing a great guest experience
- Flexible with shifts and able to commute to the venue
- Ensure our guest journey is immaculate, from start to finish
- You’re the port of call for our guests, whether you’re checking them in, building their favourite cocktail or cleaning down their table
- Ensuring everyone is enjoying a fully immersive experience
- Represent the Lane7 brand to the best of your ability and immerse yourself in what is an amazing atmosphere to be part of!
What We’ll Offer
When you join The Lane7 Group, you’ll spend the first few weeks learning the brand standards and getting to grips with the basics. We absolutely encourage progression from within – we pride ourselves on our team development and whether you’re with us while you’re at Uni, or if you’re here for the start of your hospitality career, we’ll give you the skills and attributes you need to grow. You’ll also get:
- 28 days holiday per year
- Free bowling and activities for you and up to 3 others when you aren’t working (off-peak time)
- 25% off food and drink
- Get involved with different social activities throughout the year through our team social calendar
- Join your teams Monday bowling club
- Annual team awards party
All candidates must be fluent in written and spoken English and have the right to work in the UK.
Does this sound what you’re looking for? Get in touch asap to find out more and join us!