Join The Tribe!
We’re looking for a passionate and hardworking Assistant Manager to join Lane7 Aberdeen. We’ve recently been named on the Sunday Times Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies 2022 and we’re expanding.
Are you wanting a clear career path with potential for progression?
With our current business growth, and dozens of sites in development all over the country, we are consistently evolving and expanding and on the lookout to invest and progress individuals within the Lane7 family.
As an Assistant Manager at Lane7, we’ll develop you to be our next Deputy or GM in your first 12 months.
Culture Fit & Team Engagement
At Lane7 we are all about people and our workplace culture. If you have an outgoing and fun personality as well as a passion for hospitality and great guest service, then we would love to hear from you.
What We Offer
- Progression to DGM in your first 12 months on successful completion of our training programme
- Regular team socials including hiking trips with teams from around the country, Monday Bowling Club, our famous annual Lane7 Awards Night, and Beer Pong Championships.
- Discounted drinks in all Lane7 Venues
- Free Gaming for all our team members
- Flexibility, so you have the time you need to relax
- 28 days paid holiday
- Team incentives and rewards
- Team Member of the Month recognition
The Assistant Manager works alongside the Deputy and General Manager and is responsible for managing the daily operation of our entire venue, including the selection, training, development and performance management of all front of house. In addition, they help oversee the inventory of all stock including gaming, beverage and other supplies, optimize profits and ensure that guests are happy with their Lane7 experience. The Assistant Manager reports to the General Manager.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £26,000.00 per year
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
Work Location: In person